Have I mentioned how much I love summer? It's pretty much here, and I've been in a great mood all week! I've also been waking up ridiculously early...buy I don't mind too much :)
This week I am thankful for:
1. Double dates with my sister and her man :)
2. Newborn baby snuggles! I'm pretty in love with my new niece.
3. Lemonade, sun tea, ice cold water...oh, and cool lime refreshers from Starbucks!
4. My sister in law visiting this week :)
5. Suntanning on Candice's deck while the kids play all morning.
6. A warm evening for soccer yesterday. It was a nice change from the arctic wind we normally get!
7. That I finished my rag quilt!
8. A beautiful Mother's Day. I meant to do a whole blog post about it, but my blogger app has been acting up. Maybe soon I will!
9. A husband who offered to buy me all new bathroom towels. Now I have a set of matching charcoal grey towels from Costco, and I love them :)
10. Pots of flowers to decorate my yard :)
What are you thankful for this week? I hope this next one is great for everyone!