It's Friday...can you tell that I've been putting this off? I guess I'm just not in a super thankful place this week, but I committed to do this, so here goes :)
1. My new dishwasher!!
2. Our new pellet stove. I love wood heat, and pellet stoves are an easy, convenient way to have it!
3. That Tegan loves kindergarten
4. That the weather has been nice enough for the girls and I to walk every evening lately
5. That my new swaddling blanket fabric got here...I get way too excited over fabric!
6. That I have grown so close to my sister, Dakota lately...we have some great talks and some great times together!
7. That I have been close with my other sister, Jael lately too...even though we need to talk over Skype, I love raising our kids together over Skype :)
8. That Daniel has been such a big help to me this week...both around the house and with the kids
9. That Danica's two teeth came through (sigh of relief!)
10. That I made a meal plan at the beginning of the week. It's something that I "know" I should do each week, but rarely do. When I do, my life (and grocery shopping!) is so much easier though