Oops! I feel awful..I have forgotten Thankful Thursday for TWO weeks! I was travelling, but that should be no excuse. I'll make up for them by making this week a Thankful Week! LOL
I have so much to be thankful for lately...
This week, I am thankful:
1. That even though the weather is cold, the snow is absolutely gorgeous
2. That I got to see my good friend Gail last week! We spent 4 hours in Costco...it was awesome :D
3. That my wonderful husband bought me some Lulu Lemon for my birthday. I've always wanted something from there, and I got totally spoiled!
4. For in law's that know how to make a birthday special, whether you are 5...or 28!
5. That I got to cuddle my brand new nephew, Robbie, for almost 2 days straight last week!
6. And I also got to cuddle my other brand new nephew, Emett, pretty much all week!
7. That my brother fixed the DVD player in the van. It hasn't worked since we bought the van last year, but it was awesome to have something for the kids to watch on the 10 hour drive home :)
8. While I'm on "handy" family members, I'm also thankful for my brother in law for fixing the pump for my windshield wipers. It's so much easier to drive when you can wash the windshield and, you know....SEE!
9. Chuck. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talkin' about :)
10. For Teresa, because she told me about Chuck in the first place.
11. For clear roads on the way home.
12. That while we are visiting my in law's, the girls can spend so much time with their grandparents. They are awesome grandparents, and the girls love them alot!
13. For kids that travel well on long trips
15. Quizno's coupons
16. My new cell phone plan...I have a simple little plain phone with unlimited pretty much everything....yay!
17. Chocolate. Specifically dark chocolate :)
18. That the two youngest girls have been sleeping better each night since we got home....maybe a full night's sleep is in my near future?
19. That my mom won her election! YAY! And now she is the rep for the area i live in :) Go mom!
20. A van that runs well and has heat :)