So, here's me making up the weeks that I missed. I have so much to be thankful for this week!
I am thankful for:
1. Mommy Necklaces! I love love love mine, and the best part is that they are on www.babysteals.com for the next two hours for half off!
2. Quiet Mornings with my two youngest girls :) I haven't seen the older ones yet this morning...sleepy heads.
3. That Daniel could spend the whole day at home yesterday!
4. For the family movie night we had last night...despite the pizza that cooked very unevenly in my wonderful oven LOL
5. That it's warmer this week so we have a second chance to get our Christmas lights up!
6. That the younger two girlies slept really well last night...I think I MAY be actually catching up on my sleep!
7. Hot Chocolate
8. Vanilaa coffee for the Tassimo
9. My new zumba game for the xbox....and I already know alot of the songs from my zumba class! Bonus :)
10. That I only have one load of laundry to do today and then I'm caught up on laundry! For now.
11. That a friend is coming over for coffee today
12. That all the people in my family who have been travelling this week have had safe travels.
13. That we "fixed" my dryer and now it dries in one load! By fix, I mean, we figured out that the hose at the back was clogged. Phew!
14. For my brand new Bench jacket. I feel SO spoiled...I've been wanting it forever, and my awesome sister bought it for my birthday!
15. That God provides work for my husband to provide for our family. Especially at this time of year, I can't help but think of the families that don't have that neccessity cared for as easily.
16. That Myka is talking so well! Not only does it cut down on the whining, but it is incredibly cute as well!
17. That my girls have stayed relatively healthy so far this fall and winter
18. New fabrics :)
19. For the opportunity to be a guest blogger this week on a great blog! Talk about writers pressure! Eeek :)
20. Coupons for "good" things that I actually use!