Thursday, November 08, 2012
Happy Thursday! I know I complained a bit in my last post...it's been one of those weeks. But like any week, there were many blessings and things to be thankful for as well! Feel free to link to your Thankful Thursday posts as well...I love reading them all!
This week I am thankful for:
1. Window plastic. When you live in a house with drafty windows and an area with miserably cold winters, it's amazing stuff...and after 9 years of using it, I think I've worked out a pretty efficient system for putting it on the windows!
2. My medication dose being cut in half. Already the side effects are much better, and I can run further than I could when the full dose was making me sluggish :(
3. That it's snowing out...the ice was just too much for me. I hope it snows enough to keep the roads "sticky" rather than icy!
4. Friends who come for coffee...I know this has been on here lots lately, but I'm REALLY thankful for it, and enjoy it so much!
5. That God is blessing Daniel's work. We were worried about some things recently...or more "I" was worried. Daniel told me he wasn't worried and that God had it under control. Within days, worked picked up enough that I KNOW we don't need to worry. What an amazing man I love, and an amazing God I serve!
6. That I have been able to stick to the grocery budget, even with an extra person in the house! I don't think I have ever stuck to a budget this long before, and it feels great :D
7. Getting to talk to Jenny this week!! I can't believe how much I miss her, and I'm so sad that we don't talk more often. I resolve to change that though, and start calling her more :)
8. The girls' school. I love all of the staff at that school, the close, family feel that comes with it, and the support that my girls get with things they need extra help with. LOVE it!
9. Date night with Daniel tomorrow!!
10. That my sister made dinner last night while I napped on the couch. Blessing! LOL