Friday, December 07, 2012
Thankful Thursday (or Friday, whatever :)
Welcome to my blog! I'm so sorry I didn't get this post up last night...but here it is now :)
This week I am thankful:
1. For fresh Christmas trees that we can buy. I love trudging into the woods and cutting our own, but there is something about dragging four kids through four foot snow drifts that doesn't sound too appealing. I was happy to buy this year!
2. For a decorated tree and house, and the fun we had doing it! i just love my girls :D
3. For my new babysitting job
4. For neighbours that are super helpful. I feel so blessed to have Matt and Lindsay close!
5. For the snow. As frustrating as it can be sometimes, I do love a few things about it...like the exercise I get from shovelling it, and how beautiful it is!
6. That i'm still losing weight, slowly but surely! Maui, here I come!
7. Speaking of Maui, I'm thankful that we are going in less than 4 weeks!!
8. Meeting new neighbours! Bonus points that they have kids the same age as ours :D
9. That Tegan has been sleeping better since we moved her into her own room.
10. Popcorn :)
Enjoy your December everyone! Have a great week!