Thursday, January 24, 2013
My hope for this week is that we all pass on some blessing to someone else. It won't just brighten their day, it will brighten our own too!
It's been a quiet week around here, but from the way I feel, I know that it's just what I needed. I have been able to unpack, get the house in order, and spend quality time with good friends. I've taken the time to spend more time with God too, and I can feel the effects of it. I just don't get as anxious or angry with things that would normally send me over the edge, ya know?
Anyways, it's been a good week, and here are a few of the things I'm thankful for!
1. The warm weather today so I could send my stir crazy kids outside to play!
2. Mount laundry...oh wait. No. But I am thankful that we have clothes to wear!
3. Being able to run for the first time in 3 weeks. I had no good reason NOT to be running, but still, it felt back to "get back on the wagon" or treadmill as the case may be.
4. Getting to spend so much time with friends this week. i've almost reached my body's coffee quota :)
5. Meeting a new friend....bonus that she's my neighbour and we can hang out all the time! Also, she has a tiny baby for me to hold :)
6. Popcorn. It's amazing in so many ways...
7. Pyjama pants. I may have had to watch 7 girls today, and I may have had to do laundry dishes and clean up peed in pants, but at least I was SUPER COMFORTABLE. I'd also like to give a shout out to ponytails while I'm on that subject.
8. Coffee. I saw a sign in Maui that I really wanted to buy and bring home...."Coffee. If you're not shaking, you need another cup!"
9. Yesterday, Myka and Danica slept in until 8:30, which meant that after the girls got on the bus at 7:45, I got to go back to bed! I was ALMOST too excited about it to go back to sleep, but I managed :) and yes the 20 minutes was AMAZING :)
10. That I haven't had to go to town at all this week. I really enjoy being a hermit and just hanging out with my "country friends".
Whatever you are going through this week, I pray that the blessings shine through, friends :)