I wanted to post this earlier, but kept getting interrupted. It's the same reason it took me over an hour to do a 20 minute workout...I guess I was just in demand today! Lol. Anyways, enough with the excuses.
This week I am thankful for:
1. Getting to talk to my sister in Australia. I remember not long ago when it would have cost a Ton to chat with her, and now we can for free! Love you Jael!!
2. The spring like weather! I lovely, but have yet to go running outside. I should really do that this week!
3. My new heart rate moniter, whoop!
4. A great group of ladies that encourages each other to get in shape...I love being a part of it and am looking forward to taking my 30 day pictures!
5. Getting to visit with my sis in law for ten whole days! I think we still even like each other after living in the same house that long :)
6. That my mom is taking my girls all day Saturday and overnight, which leads to my next point..
7. I get to go wedding dress shopping with my little sister Saturday!
8. The sweet personalities that God has blessed my daughters with. Each one of them makes me smile and each one melts my heart a little more each day!
9. That our house is almost painted for the second time after fixing some errors from the first time. I'm so thankful to Angela for helping as much as she did...I never would have been able to do that good of a job :)
10. A nice long chat with my friend Jenny this week. I miss having her close, but love that we still chat :)
Have a great week everyone! I'm posting from my phone so there is no link up...but feel free to leave your link in the comments :)